Now in paperback-the ten things we must do to ensure a safe and peaceful world, from legendary environmentalist Jane Goodall and brilliant animal behaviorist, Marc Bekoff.
Combining her life's work living among the chimpanzees with her spiritual perspective on the relationship between humans and animals, legendary behavioral scientist Jane Goodall sets forth ten trusts that we as humans have as custodians of the planet:
1. Respect all life
2. Live as part of the Animal Kingdom
3. Educate our children to respect animals
4. Treat animals as you would like to be treated
5. Be a steward
6. Value the sounds of nature and help preserve them
7. Do not harm life in order to learn about it
8. Have the courage of your convictions
9. Act knowing that your actions make a difference
10. Act knowing that you are not alone.
Filled with inspirational stories, The Ten Trusts provides lessons Jane Goodall has learned from a lifetime of experience, with the warmth and emotion her readers have come to expect from her. Marc Bekoff, cofounder of the Roots and Shoots program with Jane, also contributes his profound insights and research, which Jane has come to rely on. Together, they share their hope and vision for humanity and all the earth's creatures, distilled into ten eloquent spiritual lessons. Within these ten trusts, Goodall reveals how we can gain true enlightenment by living in harmony with the animal kingdom and honoring the interconnection between all species.
100-747 Fort Street
Victoria, BC V8W 3E9
© Russell Books · Victoria, BC · Website by Caorda Web Solutions
Place an online order for $75 or more and we’ll ship it via Surface mail to anywhere* in the U.S. and Canada, free of charge.
– Shipping costs and any applicable taxes are not included in the $75 total
– You must select Free Shipping $75 at checkout
– This offer remains valid even if we are unable to fill your entire order
– Free shipping applies only to orders placed via our website at russellbooks.com
*excluding Canadian territories