* Instant NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY bestseller ** GOODREADS CHOICE AWARD WINNER for BEST DEBUT and BEST ROMANCE of 2019 ** BEST BOOK OF THE YEAR* for VOGUE, NPR, VANITY FAIR, and more! *What happens when America's First Son falls in love with the Prince of Wales?When his mother became President, Alex Claremont-Diaz was promptly cast as the American equivalent of a young royal. Handsome, charismatic, genius--his image is pure millennial-marketing gold for the White House. There's only one problem: Alex has a beef with the actual prince, Henry, across the pond. And when the tabloids get hold of a photo involving an Alex-Henry altercation, U.S./British relations take a turn for the worse.
100-747 Fort Street
Victoria, BC V8W 3E9
© Russell Books · Victoria, BC · Website by Caorda Web Solutions
Place an online order for $75 or more and we’ll ship it via Surface mail to anywhere* in the U.S. and Canada, free of charge.
– Shipping costs and any applicable taxes are not included in the $75 total
– You must select Free Shipping $75 at checkout
– This offer remains valid even if we are unable to fill your entire order
– Free shipping applies only to orders placed via our website at russellbooks.com
*excluding Canadian territories