Quantity: 1 available
How does an ordinary person with an ordinary income reach their seven-figure dreams? First they must own their own home - and do it David Bach's way. The financial coach who has helped millions to finish rich is back with a simple, powerful solution to get rich in real estate. As David says, "Renters stay poor, homeowners get rich, and smart landlords laugh all the way to the bank "
In his breakout 2004 bestseller, The Automatic Millionaire, David Bach showed why owning your own home is not only smart, it's the core secret to becoming a millionaire. In his new book, tailored for a Canadian readership, he shows exactly how to make that happen with a simple, automatic plan you can read in an hour and put into place today. Renters will learn how to buy a first home, even with lousy credit and tiny savings. And existing homeowners will find out how to turn the roof over their heads into a powerful investment that doubles, triples, and quadruples in price while you simply enjoy living in it. And while you don't have to be a landlord to finish rich, if you're willing to be, David teaches you how simple it really is to buy a rental property even while you're paying the mortgage on your home.
The Automatic Millionaire Homeowner is brilliantly simple, easy to read, highly motivational with a realistic, take-action method for achieving financial prosperity in real estate, starting now.
Bach offers time-tested tactics on all the essentials, including:
- Why you shouldn't wait: busting the myths of renting
- Finding a down payment right now using the Automatic Down Payment Solution(TM)
- Choosing the mortgage that is right for you - even with debt, even with imperfect credit
- The secret system for debt-free homeownership: why you must Make It Automatic
- The Automatic Millionaire Right Place, Right Time, Right Price, Right Program(TM) for buying and selling
- Learn the Automatic Millionaire Mindset(TM) and collect "automatic cheques" while you sleep
"From the Hardcover edition."
Title: The Automatic Millionaire Homeowner, Canadian Edition: A Powerful Plan to Finish Rich in Real Estate
Categories: RB - Business - Real Estate,
Publisher: Doubleday Canada: 1900
ISBN Number: 0385661754
ISBN Number 13: 9780385661751
Book Condition: Fair
Category: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: FORT247272