Quantity: 3 available
- Biographies are an area of high interest for young readers.
- Includes index and "Words You Know" section that highlights terms and concepts from the text and illustrates them with photographs.
- Photographs are directly related to the text to encourage independent reading.
Grades K-4 National Social Studies Standards
- Time, Continuity, and Change: II
- Accounts of past events, people, places, and situations contribute to our understanding of the past
- People, Places, and Environments: III
- Describe how people in different areas reflect ideas, personality, culture, and wants and needs in their homes, schools, etc.
- Individual Development and Identity: IV
- Explore factors that contribute to one's identity such as interests, capabilities, and perceptions
Title: Mary McLeod Bethune (Rookie Biographies)
Publisher: Childrens Pr:
ISBN Number: 0516258303
ISBN Number 13: 9780516258300
Book Condition: New
Category: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: ING9780516258300
Description: 0516258303 Special order direct from the distributor