Quantity: 7 available
The most important new features of the revised dictionary:
- Each definition of each word has been carefully reviewed and, where deemed necessary, revised.
- A system of cross-referencing between related Greek words has been introduced.
- As a didactic, mnemonic, and phonetic device, compound words are divided by small upright lines.
- The maps of the UBS Greek New Testament are included.
- A sampling of some Greek NT words that share similar meanings is included as an appendix to the dictionary
Title: Greek-English Dictionary of the New Testament, Revised Edition (Greek and English Edition)
Publisher: Hendrickson Pub:
ISBN Number: 1598566490
ISBN Number 13: 9781598566499
Book Condition: New
Category: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: ING9781598566499
Description: 1598566490 Special order direct from the distributor