Quantity: 1 available
It's samurai vs. aliens ; He's too busy fighting aliens, the yakuza and unemployment
Reads R to L (Japanese Style) T+ audience.
The samurai didn't stand a chance. First, the aliens invaded Japan. Next, they took all the jobs. And then they confiscated everyone's swords. So what does a hotheaded former samurai like Gintoki "Gin" Sakata do to make ends meet? Take any odd job that comes his way, even if it means losing his dignity.
"Kondo's Guide to Excellent Leadership"
1. Sometimes a stray dog is the most loyal dog.
2. Mind your manners when eating conveyor-belt sushi.
3. Always wash your hands after you do number one or number two.
4. Sometimes the biggest tool isn't the one in the box.
5. Don't lose track when counting sheep.
Title: Gin Tama, Vol. 22
Publisher: VIZ Media LLC:
ISBN Number: 1421528207
ISBN Number 13: 9781421528205
Book Condition: New
Category: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: ING9781421528205
Description: 1421528207 Special order direct from the distributor