Guidance on Finding the Fullness of Life in the Here and Now
What is time? We give it so much importance, but as Eckhart Tolle teaches, we can only ever experience the timeless present. The Illusion of Time explores this paradox, pointing the way out of a dysfunctional relationship to time--and into the fullness of life in the here and now.
In this empowering two-session program, Eckhart exposes the roots of our obsession with time to help us free ourselves from the ongoing stream of thoughts about the past and future--and reconnect with the depths of who we are beyond the mind.
- Eckhart's secret for less stress and greater productivity
- How to get past the nagging sense that "something's missing"
- The source of insight and wisdom greater than our intellect
- How to realign--with nature, life, and what is
"This moment is life--whether I'm warm and dry or if it's raining and I can't find a taxi," says Eckhart. The Illusion of Time brings you his practical guidance in embracing the present--and awakening to who we are in our eternal, essential nature.
100-747 Fort Street
Victoria, BC V8W 3E9
© Russell Books · Victoria, BC · Website by Caorda Web Solutions
Place an online order for $50 or more and we’ll ship it via Surface mail to anywhere* in the U.S. and Canada, free of charge.
– Shipping costs and any applicable taxes are not included in the $50 total
– You must select Economy Mail while setting up your account or at checkout
– This offer remains valid even if we are unable to fill your entire order
– Free shipping applies only to orders placed via our website at russellbooks.com
*excluding U.S. and Canadian territories